Hi-Fi Permanent Hair Color with liposomes.
What liposomes do:
- Diminish the size of pigments
- Aid in penetration
- Virtually eliminate the need for ammonia (Hi-Fi contains 0.89% ammonia — less than 1%, with no ammonia substitutes)
- Condition the hair
Details about Hi-Fi:
- 104 Nuances, 12 Series
- 85% pigmentation: In most brands of hair color, shades in series other than the natural series are formulated with about 50% natural + 50% ‘base color,’ or predominant tone, such as red, gold, copper, etc. Hi-Fi is 15% natural and 85% red, gold, copper, etc. This creates very vibrant colors and eliminates ‘brown outs’ from repeatedly pulling color through to the ends
- Natural series… cooler base than natural series in most other brands to help control warmth (if desired)
- Compared with other brands, there is a noticeable reduction in fading & increase in shine with Hi-Fi
- Universal Numbering System: 10 levels in a variety of Series: .0 Natural, .1 Ash, .2 Violet, .3 Gold, .4 Copper, .5 Mahogany, .6 Red, .7 Tobacco, .8 Beige, .9 Blue, plus a large selection of unique shades
- Two series for enhanced gray coverage: either may be added to target colors
- Natural Series
- Gold Beige Series (6.38, 7.38, 8.38, 9.38, 10.38), the only ‘warm/cool’ series for gray coverage, good choice for high percentage gray
There are no products matching the selection.